Thank you for your interest in volunteering.
Our organization would not be successful without the help and efforts of people such as yourself.
Time = If you have time available to come in and perform tasks, we are always in need of assistance.
Talent = We need to know the skills you have, typing, sorting mailings, making phone calls, stuffing envelopes, making up raffle baskets, experience with cutting and styling wigs (Cosmetology license required), etc.
Treasure = Host a Third Party fundraiser, help secure funds to sustain the program through Corporate Sponsorship and Grants or help collect donated items to use in the Annual Gala Silent Auction.
Volunteer hours can be applied towards community service requirement for schools, church groups, girl scouts, etc. If you are interested in volunteering for Maggie's Wigs 4 Kids of Michigan, print the volunteer application, and complete it.
You may complete the online form:
Or mail handwritten applications to:
Maggie's Wigs 4 Kids of Michigan
30126 Harper Ave.
St. Clair Shores, MI 48082
Or Fax them to: 586-772-6674
- Have the heart for the program.
- Be a person of integrity.
- Be committed and available.
- Be a citizen in good standing.
- Become informed of the mission of Maggie's Wigs 4 Kids of Michigan.
- Be an outreach ambassador & spokesperson in the community.
- Be a role model and representative of the organization.
- Be willing to friend-raise and fundraise.
- Be a team player.
- Cosmetology (Cosmetology license required for support in styling wigs)
- Development (Grant writing, corporate & individual appeals)
- Finance (Accounting, banking)
- IT (graphic design, web design)
- Marketing/PR (media outreach, press coverage, newsletters)
- Music & Art Teachers
- Nutrition (dietician)
- Hospitality (receptionist, greeter, event support, public speaking)