Golf outings are a good way to have fun, gather friends, family & business associates together for a great cause. Consider hosting this type of event in support of the kids we serve at Maggie's Wigs 4 Kids of Michigan!
To view photos of previous golf outings held by supporters in the community, see below.
Here are 8 beginning steps you can take to host a golf outing:
- Pick the Location and Date.
- Set Your Fundraising Goal.
- Recruit Volunteers.
- Establish a Theme.
- Decide on Fundraising Activities for the event (will you host 50/50 raffles, door prizes, etc).
- Find Corporate Sponsors (consider “hole/flag sponsors”, golf cart sponsors, etc).
- Promote your Golf Outing (reach out to the local media, chamber of commerce, golf clubs, etc).
- Find a Photographer to Capture the Memories!
You're welcome to contact us with any questions or ideas for your event. Call 586-772-6656 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Golf Outings
Diapers & Drivers Invitational - Sunday, June 25, 2023
Selfridge Firefighters - Date TBD