3rd Party Fundraisers
Wigs 4 Kids welcomes and encourages fundraising efforts by others to help continue the mission of serving the children.
In order to co-ordinate your fundraiser and avoid duplication, please contact Wigs 4 Kids.
What is Third Party Fundraising?
Third Party fundraising means that the execution of a fundraising activity is entirely undertaken by a third party outside of Wigs 4 Kids. The staff at Wigs 4 Kids may assist you by providing:
- Already published materials, such as flyers, photos, logo.
- Publicity support through publishing the event in our newsletters, website, blog and social media.
- Review of press release information and other promotional items.
- Possible attendance and support at the event (schedule & circumstances permitting).
- Please note: we cannot provide money for any expenses you may incur upfront.
It is the policy of Wigs 4 Kids, in most instances, to decline acceptance of a proposed fundraising activity that includes asking our staff or volunteers to take on the role of becoming a salesperson or publicist for a specific business or organization other than Wigs 4 Kids.
You will be required to follow all procedures laid out in the Third Party Fundraising Agreement provided to you by Wigs 4 Kids.
A meeting will be scheduled before the event between a Wigs 4 Kids representative, the contact person for the event and all other necessary parties to go over all contents of the packet. We appreciate your interest in helping Wigs 4 Kids.
How to Host a Cut-a-thon
Cut-a-thons offer the opportunity to collect hair donations from many individuals at the same time during an event. Interested in organizing a cut-a-thon to benefit the kids? Click the button below!
Kroger Community Rewards
Click here to register your Kroger Plus card with Wigs 4 Kids using code 90705: http://www.krogercommunityrewards.com