Become a registered salon or cosmetology school. When cutting hair eligible to donate, you simply forward it to Maggie's Wigs 4 Kids of Michigan.
You may also host a third-party fundraiser to help defray the cost of making a wig to continue the mission of providing wigs and services to the children of Michigan.
Benefits of registering your salon or cosmetology school include:
- Becoming a partner with a recognized, viable and trusted organization in the nonprofit sector.
- Your salon will be listed on our web-page with a link back to your website.
- You will have the opportunity to connect with Maggie's Wigs 4 Kids of Michigan on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest, etc and can share photos/videos of hair donations or fundraisers on any of these channels.
- You will receive a full packet of information, along with promotional materials (brochures, hair donation forms) to assist you in promoting your partnership with our program. (Please forward all hair donations back to our Wellness Center within 30 days of having them cut so we can acknowledge our donors in a timely manner).
- Last but not least, you and your team will be making a positive impact in the lives of children losing their hair due to cancer, alopecia, trichotillomania and other disorders!
“Cuts 4 a Cause” Hair Restoration Certification Program
Take Maggie's Wigs 4 Kids of Michigan training to learn how to work with the children in our program.