Become a registered salon or cosmetology school. When cutting hair eligible to donate, you simply forward it to Maggie's Wigs 4 Kids of Michigan.
You may also host a third-party fundraiser to help defray the cost of making a wig to continue the mission of providing wigs and services to the children of Michigan.
Benefits of registering your salon or cosmetology school include:
- Becoming a partner with a recognized, viable and trusted organization in the nonprofit sector.
- Your salon will be listed on our webpage with a link back to your website.
- You will have the opportunity to connect with Maggie's Wigs 4 Kids of Michigan on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and can share photos of hair donations or fundraising events on any of these open pages (over 17,000 fans globally).
- You will receive a full packet of information, along with promotional materials (brochures, hair donation forms) to assist you in promoting your partnership with our program.
- Last but not least, you and your team will be making a positive impact in the lives of children losing their hair due to cancer, alopecia, trichotillomania and other disorders!
“Cuts 4 a Cause” Hair Restoration Certification Program
Take Maggie's Wigs 4 Kids of Michigan training to learn how to work with the children in our program.