“Cuts 4 a Cause”
Hair Restoration Certification Program
We invite you to support Maggie's Wigs 4 Kids by attending our “Cuts 4 a Cause” Hair Restoration Certification Program to help further assist children of Michigan.
Sunday & Monday, March 18-19, 2018 from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
All facets of Wigs 4 Kids will be covered including:
- Contact with children & families.
- Donors, funding, community outreach.
- Wig measurement, ordering, cutting, and styling.
Along with the appearance-related challenges caused by treatment, we will address the psychological, social and emotional side effects hair loss has on our kids.
After completing the course, each individual will be evaluated and certification will be awarded.
With each application we request a non-refundable deposit of $300 to secure a place in the program. The balance of $300 will be due at the first class for your kit which is mandatory. There is no additional fee for the 16-hour class itself as you will be donating 16 hours back to Maggie's Wigs 4 Kids.
You will receive the following in your kit:
- Deluxe Long Neck Canvas Block Head
- Child Size Head form with Professional Clamp
- 5-1/2″ Senshu scissors with case
- Razor & blades
- Wig Shampoo & Conditioner
- Wire Brush, Drying Rack, Chin Strap & Netted Cap
- Detangler Comb, Small Paddle Brush
- Wig T-pins (1/2 lb box), Styrofoam Head & Sleep Cap
- Cotton Wig Liner
- Spray Bottle, Lift Comb
- 2 Demo Wigs (1 human & 1 synthetic), wig case
- Books and Teaching Materials
Upon receipt of your deposit and application, we will mail you a full information packet with other necessary documentation. A current resume will also be needed to share with other professionals in the class.